Afghan Kush (Indica)
$210.00 – $1,500.00
- Light and darker color green with thick orange hairs
- Yaletown Flower Co. brings Afghan Kush, large light green buds with lots of crystal and a pungent / earthy nose.
- Afghan Kush is a potent indica known for large buds and powerful sedating effects best suited for treating pain, stress, insomnia, lack of appetite and depression.
- White Label Seed Company, a Sensi Seeds partner from the Netherlands, made the seeds of this strain available for everyone to grow. The buds of Afghan Kush develop into massive, blunt-topped nuggets full of resin; pure indica goodness with a heavy yield. Revered for its heavy resin content and powerfully sedating effects, Afghan Kush is a top choice for anyone looking to relax after a long day.
- Afghan Kush is one of the oldest pure indica strains in the world. Great for making hash with its high resin content, this sticky dense weed has been doing it’s thing for a long time. The flower is thick and tough and the high is heavy and sedative.
THC: up to 15%
APPEARANCE: Light and darker color green with thick orange hairs
SMELL: Not the greatest smell mango mixed with a musty basement
BEST FOR TREATING: Insomnia, Anxiety, Pain, Appetite, Depression and Migraines
CREATED FEELINGS: Good for night time, energetic at first then mellow and relaxing
DURATION: Varies by quality but usually 2 hours
SIMILAR STRAIN: Afghani
1Oz, 1/4lb, 1/2lb, 1lb